Pork Noodle Bowls
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 package of Angel Hair Superlite Noodles
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups pork from 5-Ingredient Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork
- 1/2 (16-oz.) package angel hair coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions (white and light green parts only), sliced
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Toppings: soy sauce, dried crushed red pepper, chopped dry-roasted peanuts
Cook your Superlite Noodles! Drain noodles thoroughly in a colander with cold water. Warm up a pan and make sure that the pan is hot. Do not use any oil or butter and toss the noodles in the pan. Do not cook them for any longer than 90 seconds.
Sauté mushrooms in hot oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Spoon over noodles. Add pork to skillet, and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until hot; spoon over mushrooms. Divide coleslaw mix and next 2 ingredients among bowls.
Bring broth and, if desired, ginger to a boil in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, and divide among bowls. Serve with lime wedges and desired toppings.
Note: Try Swanson Thai Ginger Flavor Infused Broth as a flavored alternative to chicken broth.