Shrimp Noodles with Peanut Sauce
- 1 packet of Superlite Noodles Angel Hair
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1/2 green apple, grated
- 6 ounces frozen, cooked, peeled, tail-on large shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
1. Firstly prepare the Superlite Noodles. Drain the noodles and run cold water over them. Rinsing them thoroughly. Then warm up a pan, with no butter or oil and make sure the pan is hot. Put noodles in the pan and toss them. Only cook them for 90 seconds at the most.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk the peanut butter, rice vinegar, soy sauce and 3 tbsp. warm water until smooth.
3. Divide the noodles among plates and top with the carrot, apple, shrimp and edamame. Drizzle with the peanut dressing and sprinkle with the cilantro.