Vietnamese Noodle Bowl Salad
- 2 packages Angel Hair Superlite Noodles rinsed and drained
- Salt to taste
- 1 pound Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs thinly cut into 1/4 strips
- 1/4 pound Shrimp butterflied
- 1/8 cup Sprouted Mung Beans
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce chopped
- 1 ounce Peanuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Cucumber julienned
- 9 sprigs Cilantro
The Dressing (Ketofied Nuoc Cham)
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 tablespoons White Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Thai Garlic Chili Sauce
Boil shirataki noodles for several minutes. Optional: vinegar and/or erythritol may be added to the boiling water to flavor the noodles.
Drain the noodles and chill in fridge until ready to serve the salad.
Salt the pork to your preference.
Grill pork and shrimp over high heat. Set aside once cooked through.
To construct the salad, divide each prepped salad ingredient into four parts to distribute into four separate bowls. The bowls should be large enough to allow tossing and mixing.
Layer romaine, cooked and chilled shirataki noodles, cooked pork and shrimp, mung beans, cucumber, cilantro, and peanuts.
Whisk together water, white rice vinegar, fish sauce, erythritol, and Thai garlic chili sauce.
Serve drizzled over the noodle salad, then toss salad to evenly distribute.